Tonight on Nightly Business Report, The Dow closes at a record high – despite the chaos in the capital. At what point will Washington start to matter to investors? Plus, the FDA wants to make cigarettes less addictive and that burned a hole in a handful of tobacco stocks.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ongoing NAFTA talks could lead to 'devastating' economic fallout, ex-commerce secretary says
- North Korea is 'on an aggressive schedule' to develop a ballistic missile submarine
- More than a dozen top Trump campaign officials subpoenaed in Mueller probe
- Venezuela fails to pay on sovereign bonds, industry group says, triggering 'credit event'
- Cramer Remix: Warren Buffett selling IBM could be a sign it’s on the cusp of a turn
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS